OFFICE PROTOCOLS DURING COVID 19
Attention all Patients;
We hope this message finds you well. We miss seeing you and we are thinking of you.
COVID-19 is in the news everywhere and we are closely monitoring the situation. As we approach opening day we want to provide the most updated information about our office and what we are doing to keep our clinic a safe environment.
Not all offices are operating the same therefore regulation will vary from one place to another. In healthcare, we are approaching to an acute phase, so we are doubling our measures to ensure your safety as well as others and to maintain the best protocols guided by the CDC’s website and VDA recommendations. We will communicate issues early on so we can ensure a healthy and effective work environment.
For the next 8 weeks we have implemented high secure protocols that consist of:
- Full Protective Personal Equipment (PPE)
- Maximum of 5 people in the clinic
- Teledentistry in mild cases, video, photo and monitoring
- UV potent sanitizing light and disinfection of surfaces
- Our waiting area has been closed to follow social distancing
- Aerosols have been eliminated for recall patients, use of cavitron has been suspended
- Screening patients before appointments. Patients who have traveled or been sick or in contact of someone ill will have to reschedule 2 weeks after they recovered or return from trip.
- Patients with appointments, MUST WEAR MASK at all time until instructed! We will be monitoring patient's temperature, guided to use hand washing station & each patient will require pre-rinsing to eliminate potential healthy carrier. Please do not take offense.
- Sick patients will be referred to hospital facilities for dental urgent treatment care, where proper technology is available and for negative pressure rooms.
- To comply with the new standards in sanitizing procedures according to ADA & VDA, there will be a small fee of $5 to each visit to be able to keep you safe.
Each room will require 1 hour before use for the next patient, which will be sanitized and pass under UV light. We ask for your patience and follow your pre appointment instructions closely. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation to make this situation a little easier for all of us.
Please contact our office if you have any questions at (703) 385-3800.