Dental implant procedures come with a level of durability that is truly remarkable. Although a strong jaw is required for dental implants, the rewards for experiencing the lasting quality of implants include durability and long lasting comfort. It’s never too late to think about what dental implants can do for you, so take a moment and check out the following:
– When teeth are extracted, your facial structure will sink in around your jaw which will cause your face to appear older and weaker. These symptoms can be corrected and removed with dental implants.
– If left unchecked, the holes left by missing teeth can become homes for plaque buildup, which can lead to damaged gums and loose neighboring teeth and can even make you look older.
– If you take good care of your implants, they can last an entire lifetime without the need to be replaced.
– Dental implants can toughen your jaw when connected to it.
– Dental implants are crafted to fit into any gaps in your mouth to help complete your smile and give it the aesthetic touch it deserves.
– Dental implants prevent the need for any food restrictions because they are attached directly to your jawbone for an ultra-durable hold.
Keeping your smile full ensures your oral health will have the best chance for success. To schedule your professional cleaning at Virginia Dental Group with our dental team in Fairfax, Virginia, simply give us a call at 703-385-3800. Dr. Lida M. Vargas, Dr. Santiago Rueda, and Dr. Taeheon Kang are here to help get you the smile you’ve always wanted!